Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Publish date: 08.12.2020
- Support for the new motion controller PX1 added.
- Setup menu for the PLL-R2 ohmic sensor added. Now you don't need to install alternative versions of macros M3, M4, M100 and M102.
- Interpolation algorithms were significantly optimized what allowed to substantially increase G-code processing accuracy with maintaining high processing speed.
- Network communication with device was optimized to additionally improve connection stability.
- New signal added: TorchDetachment. The input signal to handle the collision for plasma or oxy-fuel cutters. When the input is triggered, the program automatically stops running.
- New signal added: SpindleActive. Discrete input, which is recommended to monitor the real state of the spindle: running or not? It can be used for simple feedback with the spindle. Allows you to prevent the program from running when the spindle is disabled.
- New signal added: OmichSensorEnable. Output for switching on/off the ohmic sensor measuring circuit. It is activated when probing only.
- New signal added: SpindleCoolant. Output for controlling the spindle cooling pump.
- New signal added: SpindlePurge. The output of purging the spindle bearings with air (locking air).
- IO signal control without binding pin of motion controller is available. This allows you to link PUMOTIX IO signals to external modules IO modules via Modbus and Background operations.
- Mode G43/G49 added to G-Code modal groups line.
- Incorrect behavior when applying tool length compensation with the G43 command immediately after making changes to the tool table fixed.
- Added the ability to change the color theme without restarting the program.
- Plasma: fixed bug with THC during jogging.
- Plasma cutting module: the mechanism for dynamically displaying the configured axes on the main screen is improved. Controls are displayed only for axes that have at least one mapped motor.
- The number of user outputs has been expanded to 20.
- The number of user inputs has been expanded to 20.
- Other improvements.
Full release notes ...