Macro code can be written in standard Notepad, Notepad ++, or in any other editor. To write code, use the functions that interact with PUMOTIX. The list of functions and their description is presented in the block of articles “Description of the functions of the macro language” and, for convenience, is divided into sections.
The finished code is saved in *.pm format and transferred to the %UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Purelogic\PUMOTIX\Server\Macros folder.
You can find the necessary directory yourself in two ways.
To find the necessary directory, copy the address: %UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Purelogic\PUMOTIX\Server\Macros to "Explorer" or any other file manager. Then follow these steps:
- Open Explorer, the main local drive, the Users folder, and select the current username.
- In the folder that opens, find "AppData", then "Local" → "Purelogic" → "PUMOTIX" → "Server" → "Marcos".
- If you did not find the “AppData” directory in the user’s folder, open “Control Panel” → “Folder Options” → “View”, select “Show hidden files, folders and drives” and click “Apply”.
- Return to step 2.
The second way
- Click "Start" → "All Programs" → "PUMOTIX" → "Working Directory".
- This path will immediately lead you to the "PUMOTIX" working directory. Select the "Server" folder, then "Macros".
Recall that the names of user macros must be in the range M120 - M199, since the range M0 - M99, as well as M100 - M119, is allocated for standard macros used in PUMOTIX, and with the possibility of editing by the user.
To create custom macros, take a look at the proposed articles on the Lua language: